HOME › フォーラム › 世界の真理:キリスト教系 › база данных купить

база данных купить

  • このトピックは空です。
10件の投稿を表示中 - 5,431 - 5,440件目 (全5,440件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #10959 返信
    revery_ylKa
    ゲスト

    So I've been messing around on Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I'd give my two cents on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover's 40x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.

    Game-wise is pretty stacked — there's over 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use my Visa and the payout landed in about 18 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and Neteller which is handy. You can browse their full bonus page on [url=https://fstek.uk]reveryplay[/url] if you're interested.

    Now, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there like 15 minutes on chat the other day. The mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly versus some competitors. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, I keep coming back so that says something. Revery Play is regulated and I haven't had any dodgy issues. If you're in the UK this is a reasonable pick — just be patient with their customer service speed.

    #10964 返信
    revery_gdKa
    ゲスト

    Been using Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and thought I'd share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which wasn't bad, deposited ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Wagering is 35x and could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from studios including Play'n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Been grinding Book of Dead mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, streams are smooth.

    The bit I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use my Visa and my withdrawal hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Mastercard plus various e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can have a look at what's available on [url=https://northdownsbs.co.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    That said, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. Also the mobile version works fine but some menus are fiddly compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Overall though, I'm still playing there so that says something. The site is licensed and I haven't had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a solid shout — only temper expectations on the support response times.

    #10965 返信
    revery_wwKa
    ゲスト

    So I've been messing around on Revery Play for like a couple of months and thought I'd share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn't bad, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover's 35x and isn't the lowest I've seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — they've got over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Gates of Olympus a lot — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live tables runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Neteller and my withdrawal hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://condormediauk.com]revery play[/url] if you're interested.

    Now, it's not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play isn't the fastest — had to wait like 15 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile site is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, it's browser-only on mobile.

    Having said all that, I'm still playing there so that says something. Revery Play is licensed and seems legit. For UK players it's a reasonable pick — only be patient with the support response times.

    #10966 返信
    revery_bgKa
    ゲスト

    So I've been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I'd drop my thoughts here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn't bad, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which isn't the lowest I've seen but manageable if you stick to slots.

    The lobby actually surprised me — they've got somewhere around 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I've been smashing Book of Dead a lot — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is powered by Evolution — the game shows are great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    The bit that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and the payout landed in about 18 hours. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I'd browse what's available on [url=https://jackcarpenter.co.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, it's not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play isn't the fastest — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. The mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly compared to bigger brands. No standalone app, just the browser version.

    Overall though, it hasn't put me off so that says something. Revery Play is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you're in the UK it's a decent option — I'd just be patient with the support response times.

    #10967 返信
    revery_tcKa
    ゲスト

    Been using Revery Play for about two months now and thought I'd share my take on this. Signed up one evening out of boredom — min deposit is just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which isn't the lowest I've seen but I've seen way worse.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — there's roughly 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I've been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, streams are smooth.

    One thing that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with Skrill and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets which is handy. You can check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://swaleswillis.co.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. The mobile site is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, it's browser-only on mobile.

    Still, I keep coming back so that says something. The site is regulated and I haven't had any dodgy issues. If you're in the UK it's a reasonable pick — just temper expectations on live chat wait times.

    #10968 返信
    revery_xoKa
    ゲスト

    So I've been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and thought I'd give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn't bad, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which isn't the lowest I've seen but I've seen way worse.

    Game selection is pretty stacked — there's roughly 2500 games from providers like Play'n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I've been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    What I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Skrill and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. You can also use crypto and Neteller if that's your thing. You can have a look at the current promotions over at [url=bestieppe.co.uk]https://bestieppe.co.uk[/url] before you sign up.

    That said, it's not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. And the mobile site is decent enough but some menus are fiddly versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.

    Still, it hasn't put me off so that says something. They're regulated and I haven't had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based it's a decent option — only be patient with their customer service speed.

    #10970 返信
    mixed_upEr
    ゲスト

    критерии выбора онлайн казино [url=https://avtoindent.ru/best-online-casinos-selection-guide/]критерии выбора онлайн казино[/url]

    #10975 返信
    crazy_giel
    ゲスト

    Sono finito su Crazy Time verso fine estate perche un collega me ne ha parlato e non vi nascondo che mi ha fatto una buona impressione. Pensavo fosse il solito sito visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma la varieta mi ha convinto. Hanno titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche parecchie slot di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play'n GO come Book of Dead. Stimo oltre duemila titoli, quindi non ti annoi di certo.

    Il live casino e quella che mi ha preso di piu. I tavoli sono gestiti da Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Ho passato ore su il game show crazytime e ci perdi le serate. Roulette e blackjack non mancano, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live sono un altro livello. Un difetto che noto e che ogni tanto ci mette un attimo a caricare, ma ci convivi.

    Quando ti registri su Crazy Time offrono il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro piu 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il wagering e 35x, nella media direi. Ho visto posti con 25x, pero almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Per iniziare bastano 20€. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le promo aggiornate passando da [url=https://bakedbarsusa.com]crazytime[/url] per vedere cosa c'e.

    Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. La mia prima cashout e stata con Skrill e ci ha messo meno di due giorni. Non male. Sul telefono Crazy Time si carica velocemente dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non ho avuto crash. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

    Il supporto risponde abbastanza in fretta. Ho scritto in chat per un problema col bonus e ci hanno messo una decina di minuti. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. Hanno licenza di Curacao, che non e il massimo, ma i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per noi italiani mi trovo bene.

    #10976 返信
    crazy_umsn
    ゲスト

    Sono finito su Crazy Time piu o meno qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e non vi nascondo che non me l'aspettavo. Ero un po' diffidente, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo averci giocato un po' ho cambiato idea. La registrazione e stata veloce, tipo cinque minuti e avevo l'account pronto. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, mi pare 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La selezione di giochi e parecchio fornita. Hanno slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi titoli di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play'n GO tipo Book of Dead. Complessivamente parliamo di piu di mille titoli tra slot e tavoli. Il live casino e targata Evolution con croupier veri — il game show di Crazy Time e quello che gioco di piu, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci passo piu tempo del dovuto.

    Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time e stato del 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su Sweet Bonanza. Il wagering sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, non e poco ma e nella media per il settore. Ci sono anche offerte senza deposito ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate su [url=https://becoomedesignsydney.com]Crazy Time[/url] prima di registrarvi.

    Lato pagamenti accettano Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi li ho ricevuti entro un giorno con Skrill, che e decente. Una cosa comoda e che hanno l'app — ho fatto il crazy time download sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non dovete cercare l'apk su siti esterni dato che dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Da mobile e comodissima.

    L'assistenza di Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat ventiquattr'ore su ventiquattro pure in italiano, cosa non scontata. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ha richiesto quasi 72 ore, un po' troppo. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, che non e l'ADM italiana ma almeno c'e. Mi ci trovo bene e continuo a tornare.

    #10978 返信
    crazy_jusn
    ゲスト

    Sono finito su Crazy Time circa qualche settimana fa tramite un post su un forum e onestamente non me l'aspettavo. All'inizio ero scettico, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo averci giocato un po' mi sono ricreduto. La registrazione e stata veloce, tipo cinque minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, mi pare una decina di euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La selezione di giochi non e male per niente. Hanno slot di Pragmatic Play come Gates of Olympus che e una bomba, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play'n GO tipo Book of Dead. In totale ci saranno oltre mille giochi se conti tutto. La sezione live e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e quello che gioco di piu, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci perdo piu tempo del dovuto.

    Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il requisito di scommessa sta a 35x, non e poco ma e gestibile per il settore. Ho notato offerte senza deposito di tanto in tanto per chi gioca gia, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di dare un'occhiata alle offerte attuali su [url=https://elektrip.nl]read more[/url] prima di registrarvi.

    Lato pagamenti accettano Visa e Mastercard, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi li ho ricevuti entro un giorno sull'e-wallet, il che non e male. Mi piace anche e la crazy time app — l'ho scaricata sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non serve cercare la crazy time apk su siti esterni dato che direttamente dal sito la scarichi in un attimo. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    Il supporto di Crazy Time e raggiungibile via live chat h24 pure in italiano, cosa non scontata. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: il KYC ci ha messo tipo tre giorni, un po' troppo. Pero una volta fatto e filato tutto liscio. Sono regolati Curacao, non e AAMS ma almeno c'e. Sono soddisfatto e non ho motivo di cambiare.

10件の投稿を表示中 - 5,431 - 5,440件目 (全5,440件中)
返信先: база данных купитьで#2284に返信
あなたの情報: